Dr. Desh created HD Orthodontics by using her own orthodontics transformation experience which empowered her self-image and boosted her confidence to inspire her business model. HD Orthodontics gives a positive orthodontics treatment to her clients by treating their individual needs. Her mission is simple: “Our vision is to create amazingly beautiful smiles in a comfortable, caring and enjoyable environment. We aim to provide the best orthodontic experience by delivering excellent quality care through state of the art technology and wholehearted concern for the patients desires.”
Heather was raised in Pennsylvania and completed her bachelors, Summa Cum Laude at Lehigh University. She received her dental degree from University of Pennsylvania and her orthodontics certification and masters from Temple University School of Dentistry. Heather is also board certified by the American Board of Orthodontics. In 2012 Heather and her husband moved to Southern California, where they currently reside and have a son.
Heather’s talk gave us insight into her office and also provided the different options she has for her patients. Her office is state of the art with the iTero intraoral scanner, which replaces the old fashion impression-taking of teeth. They also have a digital x-ray machine which greatly reduces the radiation exposure of using a regular x-ray machine. Their clinical areas are equipped with computers, Wi-Fi, iPad, and TVs, as well as a designated brushing area. Their private consultation rooms allow their patients to see their digital x-rays and treatment options on a screen for improved understanding of what treatment will work for them. HD Orthodontics has also gone green by going paperless.
HD Orthodontics understands that every patient is different and caters to their clients by providing a variety of different treatments for all ages. For children as early as 7 there is a phase 1 treatment which is more monitoring what is going on and what to look out for. For adolescents they options for Invisalign teen, clear and metal braces, and self-ligating braces. For adults they have Invisalign, lingual Braces, and clear braces. They also have interdisciplinary and surgical treatments.
Heather and her team at HD Orthodontics will help each patient create that beautiful smile while also improving their self-image and confidence. Go see Heather Desh at HD Orthodontics for a free consultation.
Remember to invite guests to keep our membership continually growing!
Members, please remember if you are bringing a guest as a potential member please make sure the classification is open.
Thank you nomination committee on Selecting our next two nominees for the board of Directors. Eric Speier of 5 Elements Entertainment and Elizabeth Riley of T.G.I.S
1st Classification Postings:
2nd Classification Postings:
Welcome New Members:
Please welcome Bob Cook of Business Printing and Imaging under the classification of Printing - Small Commercial
Other Membership News:
Classification of the Month:
Featured Classification for January:
Optometrist and Video Production
Traveling? Call Pat Ellington for toady's hot deals.
PGA West La Quinta Condo. Call Jim Nesmith for details (562) 900-2230.
Board Meeting Minutes:
EXECUTIVES ASSOCIATION OF LONG BEACH
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
January 14th, 2019 – 1:15pm | Board Meeting
Location: Jim’s Board Room
1:15 PM K. GRAGSON OPEN MEETING
PRESENT: __x__K. Gragson (P) ____J. Sawday (VP) __x__ J. Beeler (S/T) _x__ V. Bunting x___T. Di Leo
__x__ R. Deeble ____ E. Speier (Interim) _x__C. Vane _x___ M. Thompson (PP)
Others: S. Caudillo (Executive Director) ___x_
1:15 PM K. GRAGSON MINUTES
• Motion to approve minutes from December 2018 Board Meeting?
• Motion: V. Bunting 2nd: E. Speier Discussion. All in favor? 7 Any Opposed? 0 Motion Passes
1:20 PM J. BEELER FINANCIAL REPORTS
• Motion to receive and file the financial reports for December 2018?
• Motion: J. Beeler 2nd: M. Thompson Discussion. All in favor? 7 Any Opposed? 0 Motion Passes
1:25 PM J. SAWDAY MEMBERSHIP
• No new memberships at this time
• Attendance is out for 2018. Anyone in yellow is 60%-50% in attendance. Anyone in red is 50% or below in attendance.
1:35 PM S. Caudillo Board of Directors Nominees
• The nomination committee assigned to find two members for the 2019-2020 Board of Directors is composed of Jim Choura, Pat Ellington, and Craig Kotani. It’s taken some time to find our two new nominees and will be posted to our riptide this week.
• 2019-2020 nominees: Eric Speier of 5 Elements Entertainment and Elizabeth Riley of T.G.I.S. Catering.
1:30 PM J. BEELER BUSINESS PROMOTION
· 1 Mixer to start with. Will ask to see if Jack Skovgard would like to join the mixer committee
1:40 PM K. GRAGSON / S. CAUDILLO OLD & NEW BUSINESS
• Attached for the 2019 is the budget created by Eric Bloomer
• Decision for Don Temple award. To consider someone for the Don Temple award they first need to be diligent toward the work he has done with the Execs. The members attendance needs to be excellent. Someone who has served their community. Someone who has provided help and guidance to the President. I will get ahold of the Temples so they can present the award
• The annual meeting is coming Feburary 4th. Budget, election for incoming board members, outgoing board members, and Don Temple award. Ill be finalizing all of the plaques with blue engravers for the outgoing members.
• Will look into polos for the Execs
• The Installation Dinner. Lunch instead of a dinner? We will do a lunch installation instead of a dinner
1:55 PM K. GRAGSON GOOD OF THE ASSOCIATION
• Comments from each member on their current evaluation of the state of the EALB.
• The Next Board meeting is TBD.
2:05 PM K. GRAGSON Adjourn