Since 2003 Merchant Service Group LLC began with the all-encompassing goal of becoming a leading full-service payment processing company. With offices up and down the west coast, they currently assist over 15,000 clients with their needs by offering the best payment processing solutions out there. Merchant Service Group can offer custom solutions to any business infrastructure.
Marc was born in Germany and has moved quite a lot during the years. More than a decade ago Marc finally settled down in Southern California with his Wife and children. For the past 5 years Marc has worked independently for Merchant Services Group.
Marc’s talk gave us insight into what he does as an merchant service account representative . Mark will compare business’ merchant services statements to see what people are paying and let people know that he could possibly cut their fees in half. He looks at the percentages and fees that are taken by the merchant charges, not what the bank is charging and will work with the existing system that a business is working with and cut the fees and percentages to get your business. Most people stay with a merchant service for about two to three years though Marc has kept his clients longer then that. When signing up with Marc, there is no contract obligation so his clients can leave at any time if they are not satisfied. Marc will not take high risk companies and will not work with the cannabis industry. With Marc and the Merchant Services Group businesses don’t need to change any of their software like Paypal, Google Pay, Apple Pay and can continue with what they are have already.
If you feel you can save some money with your merchant service bill then don't hesitate to give Marc a call.
Remember to invite guests to keep our membership continually growing!
1st Classification Postings:
2nd Classification Postings:
Welcome New Members:
Please welcome Lori VandenBerg of New York Life under the classification of Life Insurance.
Other Membership News:
Classification of the Month:
Traveling? Call Pat Ellington for toady's hot deals.
PGA West La Quinta Condo. Call Jim Nesmith for details (562) 900-2230.
Board Meeting Minutes:
Executives Association of Long Beach
June Meeting Agenda
June 10th, 2019 – 11:30 am
Location: The Grand
11:30 AM J. Sawday ROLL CALL
PRESENT: _x__J. Sawday (P) __x_ J. Beeler (VP) _x__ E. Speier (S/T)
_x_ V. Bunting x__T. Di Leo _x_E. Riley x H. Desh ___ K. Gragson (PP)
Others: S. Caudillo (Executive Director) _x__
11:35 AM J. Sawday MINUTES
· Motion to approve minutes from May 2019 Board Meeting?
· Motion: V. Bunting 2nd: T. DiLeo Discussion. All in favor? 5 Any Opposed? 0 Motion Passes
11:40 AM E. Speier FINANCIAL REPORTS
· Motion to receive and file the financial reports for May 2019?
· Motion: 2nd: Discussion. All in favor? Any Opposed?
· Table to fix issue in quickbooks
11:45 AM J. Beeler MEMBERSHIP
· We have one new application, Lori VandenBerg of New York Life in the classification of Life Insurance. Possible issue about annuities though Lori understands about sticking to life insurance pollicies. Vetting letter and application are attached.
· Motion to approve membership for Lori VandenBerg under the classification of Life Insurance?
· Motion: J. Beeler 2nd: J. Sawday Discussion. All in favor? 6 Any Opposed? 0 Motion Passes
· Still waiting to hear from Corey Vane
11:50 AM J. Beeler / Eric Speier BUSINESS PROMOTION
· Update on Mixer
· Next meeting on June 17th
11:55 AM J. Sawday / S. Caudillo OLD & NEW BUSINESS
· Corey Looking to book the holiday party location. The date would be Friday, December 6th at Monte Verde Park in Lakewood.
· Motion to book the holiday party?
· Motion: V. Bunitng 2nd J. Sawday Discussion. All in favor? 6 Any Opposed? 0 Motion Passes
· Still waiting to hear back from Larry Boren.
· Creating a mentorship for new members.
12:00 PM J. Sawday GOOD OF THE ASSOCIATION
· Comments from each member on their current evaluation of the state of the EALB.
· The Next Board meeting is July 8th at 11:30 at The Grand.
12:05 PM J. Sawday ADJOURN