J&D Contractors has been in business for 40 years. The goal at J&D is to provide prompt quality service that meets and exceeds their customer's expectations. They are committed to providing responsive and personal service to all of their customers.
J&D was originally started by James Jones in 1980 as Jim’s Plumbing. In 1984 Jim partnered with Robert Mungo and incorporated J&D Plumbing. Jim’s daughter Diana has been involved with the business since she was a teenager and in 2014 took over for her father. Diana has been an execs member since 2013.
Diana gave us insight into what J&D offers as a plumbing business and what kind of referrals they are looking for. J&D services residential and commercial clients. The services they offer are sewer and drainline location and replacement. Backflow, sump pumps, toilets, showers, and tubs. They also work on faucets, sinks, all water heaters, and even garbage disposals.
Some of the tools they use are video line inspection to see where the problem is and fix it. Another tool that they use is hydro jetting that allows to push through the toughest clogs while not damaging the structure of the pipes themselves. Hydro jetting can even clear tree roots.
J&D services 24hrs a day, 7 days a week which is great if you are in a bind. J&D also take all referrals no matter how big or small the job is. If you have any questions or need any plumbing services please call Diana at J&D Contractors today!
Remember to invite guests to keep our membership continually growing!
1st Classification Postings:
2nd Classification Postings:
Welcome New Members:
Please welcome Vinny Bunting as an associate to CH Topping Brakes
Other Membership News:
Marc Materie of Merchant Service Group is no longer a member.
Jim Mills-Winkler of Waddell & Reed is no longer a member.
Classification of the Month:
Traveling? Call Pat Ellington for toady's hot deals.
PGA West La Quinta Condo. Call Jim Nesmith for details (562) 900-2230.
Board Meeting Minutes:
Executives Association of Long Beach
August & September Meeting Agenda
October 28th, 2019 – 11:30 am
Location: The Grand
11:30 AM J. Sawday ROLL CALL
PRESENT: _x_J. Sawday (P) _x_ J. Beeler (VP) _x__ E. Speier (S/T)
_x_ V. Bunting _x_T. Di Leo _x_E. Riley H. Desh ____ K. Gragson (PP)
Others: S. Caudillo (Executive Director) _x__
11:35 AM J. Sawday MINUTES
· Motion to approve minutes from August 2019 Board Meeting? We did not have a meeting in September.
· Motion: V. Bunting 2nd: E. Speier Discussion. All in favor? 5 Any Opposed? 0 Motion passes
11:40 AM E. Speier FINANCIAL REPORTS
· Motion to receive and file the financial reports for August and September 2019?
· Motion: E. Speier 2nd: T. Dileo Discussion. All in favor? 5 Any Opposed? 0 Motion passes
11:45 AM J. Beeler MEMBERSHIP
· No New memberships at this time.
· Marc Materie and Jim Mills Winkler have decided to no longer continue their membership.
· Motion to accept Marc Materie and Jim Mill-Winkler resignations and open the classification of Merchant Services?
· Motion: E. Speier 2nd: V. Bunting Discussion. All in favor? 5 Any Opposed? 0 Motion passes
· Since Jim is no longer a member. Michael Shafer would like to take over the classification of Financial Advisor.
· Motion to for Michael to take over the classification of Financial Advisor?
· Motion: T. Dileo 2nd: E. Speier Discussion. All in favor? 6 Any Opposed? 0 Motion Passes
· Motion to close out the classification of Retirement Planner for Financial Advisor?
· Motion: 2nd: Discussion. All in favor? Any Opposed? Tabled till board meeting
11:50 AM Eric Speier BUSINESS PROMOTION
· Update on Mixer
· Mixer committee with meet today. They will have a member discussion next week
11:55 AM J. Sawday / S. Caudillo OLD & NEW BUSINESS
· No new business
12:00 PM J. Sawday GOOD OF THE ASSOCIATION
· Comments from each member on their current evaluation of the state of the EALB.
· The next board meeting is TBD.
12:05 PM J. Sawday ADJOURN