For over ten years, Thomson AC has specialized in HVAC installation and repair, in both a residential and commercial setting. With over 30 employees, installations are clean and done right. They also do repairs and maintenance with quality parts and install quickly and efficiently. For your commercial and residential HVAC needs or questions go see Josh Thomson at Thomson AC
Josh was born and raised in Oregon. Josh eventually moved down to Southern California and began working as a salesman for an ac company and learning the business with on the spot training. Ten years ago, Josh started his AC company from the bottom up. He started with the idea that he wanted to be the helpful guy next door and not known as a typical AC business. By tossing out the typical business practices of other AC companies, he created a new business model to cater to his client’s needs. Josh created Thomson AC with one thing in mind: to treat customers like family. Josh is a proud father of two and husband who loves playing music and restoring WV vans.
Josh’s talk provided insight into heating and air for homes and update on the r22 freon for ac units. Josh explains that all ac units have to abide by the same regulations and most heating and air companies also provide roughly the same warranties as well. Thomson AC partners with Daikin, the U.S. largest AC and heating manufacture, when installing complex systems and according to Josh, they provide a honest product.
Josh also talks about changes coming to ac units that use r22 freon. In the next couple of years, r22 freon will be phased out and starting next year most companies will no longer replace the refrigerant. R22 freon has been recently found to have harmful effects to the environment and going to environment friendly refrigerants. If you have a unit that is 10 years old or older, you might need to replace it.
Thomson AC gives their customers the best care when repairing or replacing heating and air units. They are honest with their customers and collaborate with them to find what works in their home. Thomson AC is in the Yelp Hall of Fame due to their great customer service by continuing to treat customers like family.
Remember to invite guests to keep our membership continually growing!
1st Classification Postings:
2nd Classification Postings:
Welcome New Members:
Please welcome Vinny Bunting as an associate to CH Topping Brakes
Other Membership News:
December 16 Holiday Gift Exchange
When you refer a new member, you can have a choice in one of two options
1. Have your dues waived for one quarter.
2. Have your dues, as well as the new members dues cut in half for one quarter.
New member has to be in good standing for the first 6 months to receive the promotion.
Classification of the Month:
Traveling? Call Pat Ellington for toady's hot deals.
PGA West La Quinta Condo. Call Jim Nesmith for details (562) 900-2230.
Board Meeting Minutes:
Executives Association of Long Beach
December Meeting Agenda
December 9th, 2019
Location: The Grand
11:30 AM J. Sawday ROLL CALL
PRESENT: _x__J. Sawday (P) _x__ J. Beeler (VP) _x__ E. Speier (S/T)
_x_ V. Bunting _x_T. Di Leo ___E. Riley H. Desh _x__ K. Gragson (PP)
Others: S. Caudillo (Executive Director) __x_
11:35 AM J. Sawday MINUTES
· Motion to approve minutes from November Board Meeting?
· Motion: V. Bunting 2nd: J. Beeler Discussion. All in favor? 5 Any Opposed? 0 Motion Passes
11:40 AM E. Speier FINANCIAL REPORTS
· Motion to receive and file the financial reports for November?
· Motion: 2nd: Discussion. All in favor? Any Opposed?
· Motion postpone until Jan. meeting
11:45 AM J. Beeler MEMBERSHIP
· No New memberships at this time.
· Holiday party was a success though we still only had half of our members participating. Same as last year. Any ideas to improve membership participation for future events?
· Send a survey to members to see if they want to do another holiday party
11:50 AM Eric Speier BUSINESS PROMOTION
· Next business promotion meeting?
· meeting postponed until Jan.
11:55 AM J. Sawday / S. Caudillo OLD & NEW BUSINESS
· Potential new board members have been contacted with no response yet. I will follow up with them today.
· New membership promotion has been created and will be pushed at today’s meeting
· List of the open classifications and priority classifications will be emailed and placed on the tables today.
12:00 PM J. Sawday GOOD OF THE ASSOCIATION
· Comments from each member on their current evaluation of the state of the EALB.
· The next board meeting is January 13th at 11:30 at The Grand.
12:05 PM J. Sawday ADJOURN