Mike’s Auto Collision has been family owned for over 20 years and continues to provide excellent customer service with their quality auto body repairs. Located in South Gate, Mike’s Auto Collision’s highly trained team takes care of each customer from start to finish. Through constant communication, they will provide detailed information about the auto body repair and paint process. Mike Garcia started Mike’s Auto Collision, now his son, Miguel Garcia, has taken over the business and continues to give that quality service that Mike started years ago.
Miguel gave us insight into what a Mike’s Auto Collision customer may experience during the auto body process for their vehicle; this includes four main stages. The first stage is when the client drops off their vehicle at Mike’s Auto Collison. Mike’s can alternatively pick up and tow the vehicle to their location for service. Additionally, Mike’s has rental companies on hand like Enterprise and Hertz that can provide rental cars to those who need it. The second stage is to tear down the vehicle and repair where needed. They will use either a paint dent repair, if its small enough; or if they need a part, Mike’s will either go find OEM new or used, or aftermarket parts. Third stage is paint and reassembly. Vehicle is painted before assembly to ensure that the new paint fills all of the crevasses and the vehicle paint is covered by 10-year warranty provided by the paint vendor. The last stage is to pick up the vehicle. Depending on your situation, they can either arrange to pick you up and take to Mike’s or you can drop off your rental back at Mike’s to pick up your vehicle. Mike’s will work with you and your insurance company to ensure to make it easy for you.
Mike’s Auto Collision no longer takes restorations; however, they are looking for leads when it comes to detailing, paint correction, PDR’s, and auto body repair. Mike's Auto is current in transition of moving to another location so stay tune.
Remember to invite guests to keep our membership continually growing!
1st Classification Postings:
2nd Classification Postings:
Welcome New Members:
Please welcome Vinny Bunting as an associate to CH Topping Brakes
Other Membership News:
When you refer a new member, you can have a choice in one of two options
1. Have your dues waived for one quarter.
2. Have your dues, as well as the new members dues cut in half for one quarter.
New member has to be in good standing for the first 6 months to receive the promotion.
Vince Bunting of CH Topping has switched positions with his associate Vinny Bunting.
Classification of the Month:
Traveling? Call Pat Ellington for toady's hot deals.
PGA West La Quinta Condo. Call Jim Nesmith for details (562) 900-2230.
Board Meeting Minutes:
EXECUTIVES ASSOCIATION OF LONG BEACH
Joint Meeting Agenda
February 10th, 2020
Location: The Grand
11:00 AM J. Sawday ROLL CALL
PRESENT: ____J. Sawday (P) _x__ J. Beeler (VP) _x__ E. Speier (S/T)
_x_ V. Bunting _x_T. Di Leo _x_E. Riley H. Desh __x__ M. Loos
_x_ J. Skovgard ____ K. Gragson (PP)
Others: S. Caudillo (Executive Director) _x__
11:05 AM S. Caudillo WELCOME
- Thank you to the outgoing board. Kris and Vince we appreciate your time and dedication to the Executives Association of Long Beach
- Thank you, Mary and Jack, for taking a significant role within the Execs. We look forward to what you can bring to improve our association.
11:10 AM S. Caudillo ELECTION OF OFFICERS
· Our current officers are Jennifer Sawday, President, Jay Beeler, Vice President, Eric Speier, Secretary/Treasurer
· Are there any nominations from the floor for the office of Secretary/Treasurer?
· Motion to nominate Tom DiLeo as Secretary/Treasurer?
· Motion: M. Loos 2nd: E. Speier Discussion. All in favor? 7 Any Opposed? 0 Motion Passes
· We have three nominees for the Officers.
- President, Jay Beeler
- Vice President, Eric Speier
- Secretary / Treasurer, Tom DiLeo
· Motion to accept these officers for leadership on the 2020/2021 Board?
· Motion: E. Riley 2nd: M. Loos Discussion. All in favor? 70 Any Opposed? 0 Motion Passes
11:20 AM J. Sawday RESIGNATION
· At this time, in order to remain in accordance with the Bylaws I would like to resign my post as President and will remain on the 2020/2021 Board as the most immediate and available past president. (VIA Email)
11:25 AM E. Speier MINUTES
· Motion to approve minutes from January Board Meeting?
· Motion: E. Speier 2nd: E. Riley Discussion. All in favor? 6 Any Opposed? 0 Motion Passes
11:30 AM E. Speier FINANCIAL REPORTS
· Motion to receive and file the financial reports for January?
· Motion: E. Speier 2nd: M. Loos Discussion. All in favor? 6 Any Opposed? 0 Motion Passes
11:40 AM E. Speier MEMBERSHIP
· No New memberships at this time.
· Looking to revise our website to have a leads section that will give our members quicker access to their leads. It will also allow us to be more efficient when track leads. Eric Speier will give us a quote for the changes.
· Still no leads for new members from our current members.
· Vince Bunting/CH Topping would like to switch membership roles with his son, and associate member Vinny Bunting.
· In the Bylaws, under Article V, Section 7, Paragraph B it states:
(b) In the following instances only, the Executive Representative and the Associate Representative may, upon application to, and approval of, the Board of Directors, exchange positions. Such approval shall not be unreasonably withheld.
· Motion for CH Topping/Vince Bunting to exchange Executive member positions with associate member Vinny Bunting?
· Motion: J. Skovgard 2nd: E. Riley Discussion. All in favor? 6 Any Opposed? 0 Motion Passes
11:45 AM E. Riley BUSINESS PROMOTION
· Next business promotion meeting?
· Feb 24th
· Start looking into a 2022 centennial
11:50 AM President Elect / S. Caudillo OLD & NEW BUSINESS
· Still waiting on login access for Eric to give an accurate quote on ADA compliance.
· IEA conference is coming up. The quote to send someone to the conference is $1,300 as of Feb. 2nd. The room is $450, conference is $624 (after June 26th it will be $708). There is $2000 allotted in the budget for IEA conference.
· Eric recently told me is part of the IEA board and they have a board meeting in Miami and will need to go to the IEA conference.
· Eric will go to the board meeting in Miami and will not go to Vancouver. It will cost around $500 to send him to Miami.
· Motion to send Eric Speier to Miami for IEA Board meeting and Steven Caudillo to Vancouver for the IEA conference?
· Motion: V. Bunting 2nd: E. Riley Discussion. All in favor? 7 Any Opposed? 0 Motion Passes
12:00 PM President Elect GOOD OF THE ASSOCIATION
· Comments from each member on their current evaluation of the state of the EALB.
· The next board meeting is March 9th at 11:30 at The Grand.
12:05 PM President Elect ADJOURN