California Business Systems specializes in copier, printer and fax sales, service and repair. They are an official dealer of Sharp, Canon, Copystar, and Kyocera. California Business Systems has two locations, one in Long Beach and a new location in Gardena and services the greater Los Angeles area.
Jeff Parry is the owner of California Business Systems and has been a member of the Executives Association of Long beach since 1997. In that time he served on the board and was the President of the Association for two years in a row. Jeff has moved around a lot eventually settling from St Louis to the Long Beach area. Jeff has been married for 35 years and has 5 children.
Jeff spoke about his new address in Signal Hill, and new hours. Jeff wants your business no matter how big or how small and will give you the same outstanding service he gives all his clients. As many of the members in the room could attest, he has amazingly fast turnaround times. For all of your copier, printer, and fax needs see Jeff Parry at California Business Systems first. Please take a look at Jeff speaking to us below.
Remember to invite guests to keep our membership continually growing!
Please stay safe and follow sanitary protocols during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We will continue to use Zoom for your weekly meetings going forward.
Our website has been updated to send leads in real time. Click on the the "Got Leads?" button the the top right of the Execs website. Click who the lead is going to and your name and a message.
1st Classification Postings:
2nd Classification Postings:
Welcome New Members:
Welcome Julia LaPlount of Senior Helpers under the classification of Home Care - Geriatric/Care Managers & Care Givers.
Other Membership News:
Membership attendance will now again be required.
When you refer a new member, you can have a choice in one of two options
1. Have your dues waived for one quarter.
2. Have your dues, as well as the new members dues cut in half for one quarter.
New member has to be in good standing for the first 6 months to receive the promotion.
We have introduced a new type of membership.
• Dues are $150 per quarter
• Pays $50 initiation fee to cover badge and T-shirt expense
• Pays $18 for lunch at each meeting attended
• May give and receive leads and give classification talks
• No attendance requirement; may attend showcase and special events
• Entitled to any open classification; no exclusive classification entitlement
• Listed in roster and on web as affiliate member – classification and name only
• Not a voting member and not board eligible
• One-year limit as affiliate member; must become an executive member thereafter
Classification of the Month:
Traveling? Call Pat Ellington for toady's hot deals.
PGA West La Quinta Condo. Call Jim Nesmith for details (562) 900-2230.