At Transcom Telecommunications (formerly called "Transcom Services") is a Veteran Owned Business founded in 1986 on three core ideas:
- Developing long term business partnerships by delivering communications solutions for small to medium, and up to multi location worldwide businesses based in North America.
- Attract, train, and retain the most talented people in our industry. We practice the golden rule with our clients as well as the people that work with us. We are a team that values everyone's input on ways to improve. "Every day is a new learning opportunity!"
- Have Fun!
Life is too short to not enjoy what you do. It’s even better when you’re surrounded with a great team of people to work with!
Over the years, they have delivered reliable, tested & proven communication solutions. They take their years of experience, and help design the optimal solution for our customer's needs. Developing innovative solutions, practicing the "Golden Rule" with their associates, customers and vendors, their reputation is second to none in the industry.
Much of their growth can be attributed to their clients paying us the highest compliment any business can get. The referral of a new client to us. In 2000, they incorporated & changed their name to Transcom Telecommunications. Through Toshiba's National Account program and nationwide authorized dealer network, we're able to provide solutions not only in California, but all across the country.
John has been a member since 1989. Born in Louisiana and worked as a pipe fitter and welder and served in the Army before moving to Texas then to California in 1978. In 1982 he started working in the phone industry and moved to Long Beach in 1984. In 1986 John and his brother started Transcom, using Toshiba phones.
John updated us on how his business is doing during the pandemic, his new phone system and how they can help businesses especially now when employees need to work from home. Please see the video below.
Remember to invite guests to keep our membership continually growing!
Please stay safe and follow sanitary protocols during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We will continue to use Zoom for your weekly meetings going forward.
Our website has been updated to send leads in real time. Click on the the "Got Leads?" button the the top right of the Execs website. Click who the lead is going to and your name and a message.
1st Classification Postings:
2nd Classification Postings:
Welcome New Members:
Welcome Julia LaPlount of Senior Helpers under the classification of Home Care - Geriatric/Care Managers & Care Givers.
Other Membership News:
Returning to The Grand has been postponed until after July 13th Board meeting.
When you refer a new member, you can have a choice in one of two options
1. Have your dues waived for one quarter.
2. Have your dues, as well as the new members dues cut in half for one quarter.
New member has to be in good standing for the first 6 months to receive the promotion.
We have introduced a new type of membership.
• Dues are $150 per quarter
• Pays $50 initiation fee to cover badge and T-shirt expense
• Pays $18 for lunch at each meeting attended
• May give and receive leads and give classification talks
• No attendance requirement; may attend showcase and special events
• Entitled to any open classification; no exclusive classification entitlement
• Listed in roster and on web as affiliate member – classification and name only
• Not a voting member and not board eligible
• One-year limit as affiliate member; must become an executive member thereafter
Classification of the Month:
Traveling? Call Pat Ellington for toady's hot deals.
PGA West La Quinta Condo. Call Jim Nesmith for details (562) 900-2230.