George Marinos hosted this years Thanksgiving Luncheon VIA Zoom due to the pandemic. TGIS Catering has been a member of the Execs since 1994 and originally began with Sofia Riley, the founder and George's sister. Their dad came to the United States in 1951 and was in the food business then too. George grew up in kitchens but when attending college at USC decided to study accounting. He was then in the entertainment industry for years until Sofia asked him to come work and with her. They have been going strong ever since and as everyone can agree that their food gets more delicious and creative every year.
George treated the Execs to a wonderful Thanksgiving meal as an example to us how those techniques they use actually taste. The entire meal of turkey, veggies, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and pumpkin pie was delicious.
When looking for someone to cater for the holidays, look no further then T.G.I.S. The customer service is wonderful and they will work with you to create an amazing menu that will fulfill you and your guest expectations. .
Please see the video below.
We are going to Meetings will now begin at 12pm. I will open the meeting at 11:30am They will end at 1pm.
Nov 23rd we are dark, and Nov. 30 we are back to our hybrid meetings at The Grand.
Remember to invite guests to keep our membership continually growing!
Please stay safe and follow sanitary protocols during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We will continue to use Zoom for your weekly meetings going forward.
Our website has been updated to send leads in real time. Click on the the "Got Leads?" button the the top right of the Execs website. Click who the lead is going to and your name and a message.
1st Classification Postings:
2nd Classification Postings:
Welcome New Members:
Welcome Joseph Paguio as an affiliate member under the open classification of Photographer.
Other Membership News:
When you refer a new member, you can have a choice in one of two options
1. Have your dues waived for one quarter.
2. Have your dues, as well as the new members dues cut in half for one quarter.
New member has to be in good standing for the first 6 months to receive the promotion.
We have introduced a new type of membership.
• Dues are $150 per quarter
• Pays $50 initiation fee to cover badge and T-shirt expense
• Pays $18 for lunch at each meeting attended
• May give and receive leads and give classification talks
• No attendance requirement; may attend showcase and special events
• Entitled to any open classification; no exclusive classification entitlement
• Listed in roster and on web as affiliate member – classification and name only
• Not a voting member and not board eligible
• One-year limit as affiliate member; must become an executive member thereafter
Classification of the Month: