Beeler & Associates (B&A) is a Long Beach advertising and public relations agency that was founded in 1978. Since 1978, Beeler & Associates has served hundreds of clients in a wide variety of industries and businesses.
Jay Beeler was born and raised in Maryland. Throughout his youth he always understood the value of work by alternating between twelve jobs, which varied from being a DJ to working on a farm. After high school he served in the Air Force where he learned electronics while planting minuteman missiles. After serving, he moved to Long Beach where he attended Long Beach State and also taught at LBSU. Jay is married and has 3 children.
Jay’s talk focused on the many fascinating jobs he has had before acquiring The Beachcomber in 2000.
Please see the video below.
We are going to all Zoom Meetings from now until Jan 4th.
Dec 21st we are dark, and Dec. 28.
Remember to invite guests to keep our membership continually growing!
Please stay safe and follow sanitary protocols during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We will continue to use Zoom for your weekly meetings going forward.
Our website has been updated to send leads in real time. Click on the the "Got Leads?" button the the top right of the Execs website. Click who the lead is going to and your name and a message.
1st Classification Postings:
2nd Classification Postings:
Welcome New Members:
Welcome Joseph Paguio as an affiliate member under the open classification of Photographer.
Other Membership News:
When you refer a new member, you can have a choice in one of two options
1. Have your dues waived for one quarter.
2. Have your dues, as well as the new members dues cut in half for one quarter.
New member has to be in good standing for the first 6 months to receive the promotion.
We have introduced a new type of membership.
• Dues are $150 per quarter
• Pays $50 initiation fee to cover badge and T-shirt expense
• Pays $18 for lunch at each meeting attended
• May give and receive leads and give classification talks
• No attendance requirement; may attend showcase and special events
• Entitled to any open classification; no exclusive classification entitlement
• Listed in roster and on web as affiliate member – classification and name only
• Not a voting member and not board eligible
• One-year limit as affiliate member; must become an executive member thereafter
Classification of the Month: